Click on the image to start the slideshow.
The G2 Door requires little maintenance and automatically resets after impact or blowout. The G2 also has easily replaceable, exchangeable heat sealed panels available in solid vinyl, mesh, & clear PVC, creating a truly “All season” door! With a design that excludes wheels, cables, springs and sewing the G2 Door is “Simply. Intelligent.”
Maximum door size – 12’x12′
Door speed – 20″ per second up and down
Drive system – direct drive motor available in 115v single phase or 208v 3 phase
Duty cycle – 30 cycles per hour
Goff’s Standard Features Package
Full width vision window
Full width roll cover
Fiber glass reinforced wind bars
Replaceable door panels
Auto-reset after door impact
Benefits & Applications
Benefits of Goff’s G-2 Doors Include:
- Significantly reduces heat from sun while allowing light and fresh air into work areas.
- Keeps out unwanted pests, birds and intruders.
- Controls airborne contaminants.
- Improves building appearance.
- Increases security, deters trespassing, theft and vandalism.
- Allows fresh air to flow through for comfort and productivity
- Helps meet FDA and AIB requirements.
- Exchangeable panels allow the same exterior door to be used in both warm & cold weather situations. Allow air to flow through in summer and keep heat in during cooler months.
- Loading Docks
- Fork Truck Traffic Areas
- Interior & Exterior Door Openings
- Food Processing Facilities
- Process Areas
- Waste Areas
- Plant Overhead Doors
Features of Goff’s G-2 Doors Include:
- Automatic re-set after blow-out
- Reflective photo eye safety feature included (motorized only)
- Wind load ratings by door size
- Easily replaceable, exchangeable heat sealed panels available in solid vinyl, mesh, & clear PVC.
- 11 oz Mesh optional panels that are constructed of 17 X 11 polyester scrim, providing small openings difficult for insects to penetrate & provides a 65% shade factor to lower temperature and save energy, while meeting AIB standards.
- 18 oz coated colored Vinyl
- 40 Mil double polished clear PVC
- Resistance to all ultraviolet rays and is rot, tear and mildew resistant.
- Meeting NFPA 701 and California Fire marshal standards for flame resistance.
- Three year warranty on materials & workmanship – One year warranty on motor drive mechanism.
Goff’s Enterprises, inc warrants all High Performance Doors for 3-years – limited warranty on materials and workmanship. Warranty includes electric motor. Goff’s reserves the right to repair or replace warranty items at its discretion.
Options & Accessories:
Auto Close Timer
Automatically Open & Close the door after a selected time.
* Only Available on the 28″ and 36″ per second motors.
External Motor Cover
Motor Cover is designed indoor & outdoor use with 36″ per second motors.
Add an Additional 19″ Window to Allow Extra Light In.
*Standard on HarshGuard Doors.
Hand Held Remote
Operate the door from a hand held remote control. Perfect for use with forklifts/vehicle traffic.
* The Motion Detector is not available for 6″ per second doors.
Nema 1 Control
The Nema 1 Control is Hardwired and Designed for Interior Use.
Nema 4 Control (Wired)
The Nema 4 Control (Wired) is Hardwired and Designed for Exterior Use.
Also available with Locking Option!
Nema 4 Control (Wireless)
Nema 4 Control (Wireless) is Designed for Indoor &Outdoor Use!
The Pull Cord can be used Indoors & Outdoors!
Single Button Control
Operate the door with a single push of a button with this economical option.
Outside Face Mount to the Front of the Building
If the HarshGuard Car Wash Door is being installed in a cold weather area and is subject to direct water spray it is recommended for the door to be mounted to the inside face of the door opening.
If this is not possible, hydronic heating (if available) of the side rails and top box can be added using the channels provided within the aluminum extrusions.
Inside Projection Mount in conjunction with existing security door. Commonly used when dock seals prevent Face Mounting to the front of the building.
18″ per second in tube motor. 110 Volt Motor. Limit Switch Controls. 12 Cycles Per Hour Duty Cycle. * 24 with upgrade.
2800 Harsh Series
For Harsh & Wet Environments – water/dust proof motor. Extremely Durable 110 Volt Motor, requires very little maintenance. Direct Quill Drive to Door. Sealed Oil Bath Right Angle Drive. Manual Crank Override in Case of Power Failure. 24 Cycles per Hour Duty Cycle. * 40 or 70 Cycles available with upgrades.
36″ per second external operator. Comes standard with Nema 3 button controller.
Allows for a quick setup and easy installation.
It features status integrator LED’s for easier trouble shooting, an integrated auto close timer and a proprietary soft start function. It also supports an easy setup plug-in RF receiver module to eliminate additional wiring.
110 Volt Motor. 160 Cycles per Hour Duty Cycle. Chain Hoist Override in case of power failure.
Chain Hoist Series
Easily Operate the Door by pulling a chain.
For low usage applications or areas without electricity available.
Sizes & Colors
Goff’s G-2 Doors are available in sizes up to 16′ x 16′ h
9 Vinyl Color Options and 7 Mesh Color Options Available!
Beige -18 oz
Black -18 oz
Blue -18 oz
Green -18 oz
Grey -18 oz
Orange -18 oz
Red -18 oz
White -18 oz
Yellow -18 oz
Almond -11 oz Mesh
Black -11 oz Mesh
Blue -11 oz Mesh
Green -11 oz Mesh
Grey -11 oz Mesh
Red – 11 oz Mesh
Yellow – 11 oz Mesh