A High Performance, High-Speed, Wind Load Rated Door at an Affordable Price!
The G2 5400 high speed door is the newest addition to Goff’s high-performance vinyl and mesh roll-up doors. Designed
as a high-speed, multiple application door, the 5400 series can raise and lower at 54” per second.
The 5400 series door also includes extruded PVC side seals, custom fibreglass wind bars and custom extruded
aluminium side beams. All panels are resistant to ultraviolet rays, rotting and mildew, and meets the NFPA-701 and
CSFM standards for flame retardancy and are wind load rated to 45mph.
- High Speed – Up to 54” per second
- Low Maintenance – No Cables, wheels, springs or sewn construction
- Durable – Fiberglass wind bars won’t bend or break, and automatically reset after impact
- Multi-Season – Changeable panels available in mesh, clear, and solid vinyl
- Quick & Easy Installation – Upper Box completely assembled in factory
- Fire Resistant
Benefits & Applications
Benefits of Goff’s G-2 5400 Doors Include:
- Saves energy and time by opening and closing the door’s opening up to 12 times faster than a traditional
sectional overhead door.
- Allows the same exterior door to be used in both warm & cold weather situations. Allow air to flow through in
summer and keep heat in during cooler months.
- Significantly reduces heat loss while allowing light into work areas.
- Controls airborne contaminants.
- Mesh option allows fresh
- Loading Docks
- Food Packaging & Processing Facilities
- Waste Areas
- Plant Overhead Doors
Features of Goff’s G-2 5400 Doors Include:
- Extruded PVC Side Seals – Ensures tight seal along vertical edges
- Custom Fiberglass Windbars – Bend if loaded, won’t break or kink
- Custom Extruded Aluminum
- Slanted Upper Box – Allows for water run off
- Reverse Safety Feature – Door automatically reverses if beam of NEMA-4 sensor is broken
- Auto Reset – after any impact or blow out
3-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship. Warranty excludes electric motor and spring-assist roll-up mechanism; warranty on these items is 1 year. Goff’s reserves the right to repair or replace warranty items at its discretion.
Options & Accessories:
Auto Close Timer
Automatically Open & Close the door after a selected time.
* Only Available on the 28″ and 36″ per second motors.
Add an Additional 19″ Window to Allow Extra Light In.
*Standard on HarshGuard Doors.
Hand Held Remote
Operate the door from a hand held remote control. Perfect for use with forklifts/vehicle traffic.
* The Motion Detector is not available for 6″ per second doors.
Nema 1 Control
The Nema 1 Control is Hardwired and Designed for Interior Use.
Nema 4 Control (Wired)
The Nema 4 Control (Wired) is Hardwired and Designed for Exterior Use.
Also available with Locking Option!
Nema 4 Control (Wireless)
Nema 4 Control (Wireless) is Designed for Indoor & Outdoor Use!
The Pull Cord can be used Indoors & Outdoors!
Single Button Control
Operate the door with a single push of a button with this economical option.
Outside Face Mount to the Front of the Building
Inside Projection Mount in conjunction with existing security door. Commonly used when dock seals prevent Face Mounting to the front of the building.
Sizes & Colors
Goff’s G-2 Doors are available in sizes up to 16′ x 16′ h
9 Vinyl Color Options and 7 Mesh Color Options Available!
Beige -18 oz
Black -18 oz
Blue -18 oz
Green -18 oz
Grey -18 oz
Orange -18 oz
Red -18 oz
White -18 oz
Yellow -18 oz
Almond -11 oz Mesh
Black -11 oz Mesh
Blue -11 oz Mesh
Green -11 oz Mesh
Red -11 oz Mesh
Yellow -11 oz Mesh
Grey -11 oz Mesh