A High Performance, High-Speed, Wind Load Rated Door at an Affordable Price!
Click on the image to start the slideshow.
The G2 Model 5400 high speed door is the newest addition to Goff’s high-performance vinyl and mesh roll-up doors. Designed
as a high-speed, multiple application door, the G2 Model 5400 can raise and lower at 54” per second (variable closing speed available).
The G2 Model 5400 door also includes extruded PVC side seals, custom fiberglass wind bars and custom extruded
aluminum side beams. All panels are resistant to ultraviolet rays, rotting and mildew, and meets the NFPA-701 and
CSFM standards for flame retardancy and are wind load rated to 45mph (up to 12×10).
- Door Speed – 54” per second improves productivity and saves energy
- Safety – Soft bottom edge, full width window, natural egress, safety light curtain are all included.
- Door Panel – 18 oz. vinyl is standard. Optional 32 oz. vinyl, bug mesh and bird mesh are available allowing door panels to be changed for multi-season use.
- Drive System – Technologically advanced VFD with PLC and auxiliary power supply in NEMA 4X panel controls all door functions and direct drive motor.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Upper Box completely assembled in factory
- Fire Resistant – Meets NFPA-701 & CSFM standards for flame retardancy
Benefits & Applications
Benefits of Goff’s G2 Model 5400 Doors Include:
- Saves energy and time by opening and closing the door’s opening up to 12 times faster than a traditional
sectional overhead door.
- Allows the same exterior door to be used in both warm & cold weather situations. Allow air to flow through in
summer and keep heat in during cooler months.
- Significantly reduces heat loss while allowing light into work areas.
- Controls airborne contaminants.
- Distribution Centers
- Food & Beverage
- Cold Storage
- Auto Dealerships
- Loading Docks
- Food Packaging & Processing Facilities
- Waste Areas
- Plant Overhead Doors
Goff’s Standard Features Included:
- Full width vision window
- Full width structural roll cover
- Reinforced fiberglass wind bars
- Affordable & replaceable door sections
- Auto close timer
- Auto reset after door impact
Additional Features Included:
- VFD & PLC with auxiliary power enclosed in NEMA 4X control panel
- Direct drive motor
- Extruded aluminum side guides
- 4 sided perimeter seal
- Soft start and stop – VFD driven
- Safety light curtain – 40″ high
- Single or three phase power available
- Hand crank override in case of power failure
Goff’s Enterprises, Inc warrants all High Performance Doors from failure in normal use due to defects in material or workmanship for a period of THREE years from date of purchase. This warranty includes all parts and warranty related labor as approved by Goff’s tech support team. Goff’s Enterprises, Inc. may elect to repair or replace defective or damaged goods.
Options & Accessories:
Hand Held Remote
Motion & Presence Sensor
Pull Cord (Hardwired or wireless)
Single Button Control
IP-65 motor Upgrade
Universal key pad
Floor loop detector module
Touchless wave to open switch activator
Non-corrosive PVC side guides
Interior or exterior flush mount directly to the wall.
Interior projection mount allows use of Goff’s door in conjunction with existing sectional or coiling door. Commonly used when dock seals prevent exterior face mount.
Sizes & Colors
Goff’s G-2 Doors are available in sizes up to 16′ x 16′ h
9 Vinyl Color Options and 7 Mesh Color Options Available!
Beige -18 oz
Black -18 oz
Blue -18 oz
Green -18 oz
Grey -18 oz
Orange -18 oz
Red -18 oz
White -18 oz
Yellow -18 oz
Almond -11 oz Mesh
Black -11 oz Mesh
Blue -11 oz Mesh
Green -11 oz Mesh
Red -11 oz Mesh
Yellow -11 oz Mesh
Grey -11 oz Mesh